Annual membership gives excellent value for money, offering six concerts for less than the price of four. There is an even better deal for students under 21 (see note 1).
The annual subscription for 2019-20 entitles members to:
- A ticket for each of the six evening concerts from 26 September 2018 to 30 April 2020
- A free ticket for one young person under 18 years old to each concert (see note 2)
- No booking fees
- Transfer a dated ticket to someone else if the member cannot use it
- Vote on important matters affecting the club at its Annual General Meeting (student membership excepted)
- The opportunity to buy one ticket for the Sunday afternoon concert by the Gesualdo Six at the concessionary price of £16 each.
- A student is age under 21 and in full-time education as at 1 September 2019. One free ticket for a teacher accompanying every five paying students. Details from the Membership Secretary. This offer excludes Nave seats on 16 February 2020 and the concert on 17 April 2020.
- Aged under 18 as at 1 September 2019. The young person must be accompanied by a Member with parental responsibility. Please obtain special ticket from the Membership Secretary on concert nights. This offer excludes Nave seats on 16 February 2020 and the concert on 17 April 2020.
How much does it cost?
Standard Membership £75 per person.
There is an early booking discount (up to 4 July 2019) of £2.
Special Discount to New Members Only
You can get an advantageous discount if you haven’t been a member for the previous three seasons (114, 115, 116) and cannot attend all concerts in the coming season. Your subscription can be reduced by £10 for each concert you do not plan to attend up to a maximum of three (£30). To take advantage of this offer, please either contact the membership secretary or download the membership application form from the link below.
How to join
You can join online by clicking on one of the options below. You will be taken to PayPal to pay but you do not need a PayPal account as you can pay using a debit or credit card.
Alternatively, you can join in the traditional manner by filling in the application form available here: MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION FORM 2019-20
Select your membership option