Annual membership gives excellent value for money, offering six concerts for less than the price of four. There is an even better deal for students under 21.
The annual subscription for 2017-18 entitles members to:
- A ticket for each of the six evening concerts from 21 September 2017 to 26 April 2018
- A free ticket for one young person under 18 years old to each concert
- No booking fees
- Transfer a dated ticket to someone else if the member cannot use it
- Vote on important matters affecting the club at its Annual General Meeting (student membership excepted)
- The opportunity to buy one ticket for Sunday afternoon 18 February 2018 (Roderick Williams and Ian Burnside) at the concessionary price of £16 each (Student members £3).
How much does it cost?
Standard Membership £72
Student (under 21) Membership £15
If you come late to the season, and are a NEW adult member (i.e. you must not have been a member in any of the seasons 112, 113, 114 (2014-7), you can purchase membership at a reduced rate.
- Five evening concerts: 26 October, 23 November 2017, 25 January, 15 March, 26 April 2018 £62
- Four evening concerts: 23 November 2017, 25 January, 15 March, 26 April 2018 £52
- Three evening concerts: 25 January, 15 March, 26 April 2018 £42
How to Join and Pay
Direct Bank Transfer
Please fill in the form below to receive instruction on how to do this. Existing members (2016-17) with an email address will have already received this information.
Please send your completed membership subscription application to:
Simon Payton, Treasurer and Membership Secretary
28 Peachfield Road
- either the attached membership application form 2017-18 or the form on our printed brochure
- a cheque payable to Malvern Concert Club
- Please add £1 per application for postage, unless you wish to collect your ticket subscription booklet at the next available concert.
You can also apply for membership in person at the Club table in the lower foyer at Malvern Theatres, before the performance and during the interval on concert nights. You may make payment by cash or cheque.
It is not possible to join online, nor pay by debit/credit card.